Search & Win

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are still in Florida celebrating with family and I am looking forward to a great dinner at my brother and sister-in-law's house this afternoon.

- I'm thankful for my Savior, my family and my friends.

- I'm thankful for a week in the Caribbean with my husband and no kids - a huge blessing for us - it was great :)

- I'm thankful for coupons - without them I would never save what I do!

- I'm thankful for Jingle Deals at Gymboree - check it out - save money - jackets for $14.00!! Have a coupon? It's even cheaper PLUS you earn Gymbucks - can NOT go wrong!! In stores early tomorrow morning or on line right now - I ordered last night - spent $400 on 40 items ($10/each) and that includes the girl's Christmas dresses and matching faux fur jacket:


















Also included a jacket for each child - a jacket marked down from $49/each to just $14.00 a piece! When I have to buy times 5 this is a STEAL!!



You do have to shop now though because they are selling out fast!!

A Happy Thanksgiving to all :) And thanks to a reader for letting me know that my article has come out in the Bull Run Observer. I haven't seen it yet since it came out last week while I was gone.

I'll post a lot more when I get home in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment