Search & Win

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Triple Coupon Trip With The List

Took my second trip to Harris Teeter today and I was surprised that there was actually good stuff there! Every time they have a big coupon week I never know what's gonna be left by the time I arrive.

Surprisingly they were only out of Crisco oil which (thankfully) was not a triple coupon deal which means I could get a rain check and go back at any time and get the same deal.

Here's what I got:



I spent: $41.40
And saved: $88.69

My best deals:

Mazola Cooking Spray (and we were just about out - love when that happens!)
- regular price: $2.99/each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 4 $0.50 off coupons from S 10/4
- final price: FREE!!

9-Lives Dry Cat Food
- regular price: $4.99/each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 4 $0.75 off coupons from RP 10/25
- final price: $0.25/each

Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice Mix
- regular price: $2.39
- sale price: not on sale
- used 1 $0.75 off coupon from RP 11/8 (had more coupons but there was only 1 box left!)
- final price: $0.14

For more great deals check out: The Grocery Game

1 comment:

  1. You make it look easy. I don't think I'll ever get good at it.

    ReplyDelete