Search & Win

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dollar Doubler At Harris Teeter


In case you haven't heard Harris Teeter is running Dollar Doubler once again where they double coupons up to $1.98. It runs through next Tuesday the 9th.

I took a trip yesterday and found a few deals though not a huge amount. Most of my coupons came from Catalina promotions so I was able to save a good amount and pick up the majority of the items on my monthly needs list but other than that I only used 8 coupons that doubled. Sad I know!! However I did end up spending $62.89 and saving $82.20 bringing my total for the month to around $100 with only a few items left that I need so I'm pretty excited about being able to stay in budget in November!

My few good coupons came from Kelloggs and I stocked up on a number of a few needed pantry items.

For deal match-ups check out Southern Savers

No comments:

Post a Comment