Search & Win

Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Planning Monday


A lot of big meals this week because we had expected company so I had planned meals that would feed more than just our family. I guess I should've planned a leftover day :)

Monday: Mini Meat Loaves (I made our regular recipe but here's another version to consider)

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff

Wednesday: Caleb's 7th Birthday - we will be going out to celebrate :)

Thursday: New-Look Scalloped Potatoes and Ham

Friday: Slow Cooker Upside Down Chicken Pot Pie

Saturday: No-Roll Mexican Rice Enchiladas

Sunday: Stuffed Shells (I made my own recipe but here's another version to consider)

As a side note - I use the e-mail recipes as inspiration - sometimes I substitue our familar recipe in the rotation - if it's a family favorite I already know we'll love then it's easier to put that in the mix than something else brand new.

No comments:

Post a Comment