Search & Win

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SavingStar: A Fun, New Way To Coupon



I have recently found a fun, new way to coupon - or at least a way to save some additional money on the things I already buy.

The link has been on a few coupons on Southern Savers but I never paid much attention until a friend pointed it out to me and I thought I would check it out.

It's called SavingStar and here's how it works:

1. Create an Account and link all your loyalty cards to your account: CVS, Harris Teeter, Giant, etc.

2. Select the ecoupons you like and SavingStar will automatically link them to your loyalty cards.

3. Shop using your loyalty cards - the money will NOT come off at the checkout so don't ask the cashier about it - they will not know what you're talking about :)

4. Your money will automatically be added to your account - by automatically they don't mean immediately - it can take up to 30 days - when I first did it it took almost 2 weeks for what I had used to show up.

5. Once you've accumulated at least $5 you can turn that into an Amazon gift card or have the money deposited in your bank!

These "coupons" can be stacked with other coupons you use. For example if you have a $1.00 off coupon that you cut out of your paper insert you can use that and still get your $1.00 back from SavingStar - in combination it can make some items free. Hey if someone else wants to give me money for things I'm already going to buy that sounds good to me!

How cool is that? I highly recommend signing up today HERE because lots of new coupons were added and they do actually "sell out".

No comments:

Post a Comment