I had a feeling June would go quickly and be crazy. After all, when you're not at home all month things are definitely different. I feel all over the place with budget though we have kept things really simple here in Florida and not done anything extravagent - we've kept expenses relatively low but still having us in two different places means a very difficult month so I am letting it go and we will start over next month.
But for fun:
1. Spend $100 or less on groceries per week. Ummm, I don't honestly know. For the first time this year I don't know! And I hate it. I'm a numbers girl and it's killing me but for this month I have to let it go.
2. Pay down debt and not acrue new debt. This we did. We haven't charged anything. That's a plus considering we've traveled, Kirk's flown on a plane, paid some medical expenses and we've had our air fixed and still no credit card. Thank you God!!
3. Budget, budget, budget. Did it for the summer but haven't seen the numbers since I've been in FL. I will be glad to get back on track next week!
4. Make a price point book. Okay, this is taking me forever. Seems simple enough but yet I'm not getting it done! Maybe over the summer :)
5. Get rid of stuff. Kirk is actually working on this by getting rid of a few larger items while I'm gone along with a dead tree in the backyard. Does that even count? I don't know but we're all sad about losing our huge willow tree.
6. Organize. Not home, can't do it - should be doing it here in FL but haven't. July should be better. Should be...
7. Make extra money. See #5 - getting rid of stuff this way means extra money from Craigslit - about $145 thus far.
8. Still buying good kids clothes. I did purchase some things on sale from Gymboree for school/Fall - in cash.
Here's hoping July is more organized!!!