Search & Win

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great MOTT'S Deal At Super Target

I don't normally shop at Super Target but I do check to see if there are any good deals going on before I stop by for something else. So since I had to pick up tights for the girls and was already going I jumped on Southern Savers to see what the best deals were and believe me there's a deal to be had!

This is what I picked up:



Ended up going back twice to stock up on some free applesauce :)

Here's the deal:

Buy 5 MOTT's juice or applesauce products and get a $5 gift card back. Each item is on sale for $1.75.

On my first trip I spent $8.75 and got $5.00 back making my products just $0.75/each. On my second and third trip I spent $3.75 on 5 products using my $5.00 gift card and got back another $5.00 gift card making the items FREE. Once I felt sufficiently stocked up on applesauce and juice (a treat for us since we go through juice soo fast and it's normally quite expensive) I used my remaining $5.00 to buy 5 Lunchables at $1.00/each - my final cost was just $0.13!! A great way to give my kids a treat for their Friday lunch :)

The oatmeal I found on clearance and used 2 $1.00/1 coupons from RP 8/29 or RP 9/12 making it just $0.56 a box. Not bad for a breakfast (yes, we go through an entire box of oatmeal at one breakfast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment