Search & Win

Monday, October 11, 2010

Menu Planning: Week Three


My monthly menu plan is still going very well though this past week has been no less than crazy. We had a little drama over the weekend so a friend provided our meal for us on Saturday. Yesterday was the wedding and for the next 3 days I'm working at Classy Kids Consignment leaving dad to feed the kids dinner :) I've chosen a few recipes that I think will be kid-friendly but tonight he served spaghetti and that wasn't on my original list. Not a problem, I'll just work around it for the rest of the month.

Monday: Spaghetti made my dad

Tuesday: Chicken and Noodles Skillet (didn't make it last week and I think the kids will eat it this week)

Wednesday: Macaroni and Cheese with Meatballs (certainly sounds kid friendly :) )

Thursday: Cheesy Grilled BBQ Chicken Wraps (mom's back to cooking!)

Friday: MOPS consignment sale - fast food

Saturday: Easy Pleasing Meatloaf Grandma and Grandpa are here so I'll be feeding a few more for a week :)

Sunday: Pasta Skillet Dinner - this may end up being plain ziti - depends on what feeds more and what's easier to make.

I did spend just $30 at Harris Teeter for this week's groceries and stocked up on a number of free toothbrushes. Sorry, I'm a few days behind on everything because of the sales and the fact that we've been soo busy! On the plus side I did make over $300 at the moms of multiples sale this weekend and only spent $4.00 myself :) I will be shopping at Classy Kids tomorrow and I'm excited to share what I pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment