Search & Win

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Menu Planning Monday (Tuesday): Week Four


Sorry - I did mean to have this up yesterday but time just slipped away from me.

This is my fourth week using my monthly plan and I have every intention of sticking to it. It has made my dinner planning significantly easier! And this week with my parents here all I've had to do is pick the dinners that I think they would like.

This is what I've come up with and I'm hoping they like it!!

Monday: Wahoo! Chili with Beans and Homemade Mac N Cheese (this is my only repeat but since the last time I made it was for lunch it worked out well to have it again)

Tuesday: Gram's Chicken Pot Pie Updated

Wednesday: Our day in DC - we'll be eating out

Thursday: Easy Pleasing Meatloaf (that I didn't make last weekend)

Friday: Mexican Shepherd's Pie

Saturday: Meatball Calzones

Sunday: Chicken Broccoli Tortellini Soup

1 comment:

  1. I am a writer and just started a daily blog (and debate forum) on the hot topics of the day. I m currently trying to network and get my name out. I welcome you to check it out and leave any comments, opinions, or debate you wish. Thanks in advance!
    J.S Lambert
    http://todayshotopics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete