Search & Win

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Harris Teeter: Dollar Doubler

It's that time again! Harris Teeter is doubling coupons up to $1.99. I'm not sure why they haven't done triple coupons in ages but I guess I will take what I can get :) Dollar doubler will be going on from 2/16 to 2/22

There are a few good deals to be had though not as many as I had hoped for when I was matching my coupons using Southern Savers - a few of her deals aren't really deals at all.

Here's what I picked up tonight:



Total spent: $21.61
Total saved: $54.59

The cats seem to be the big winners this week with Cat Litter for $0.19 and dry cat food for less than $1.00 (combined with a great deal on wet food at Rite Aid and I am feeling more stocked up on cat items than ever before! Good for me since I have 2 cats and I absolutely hate paying for their items but bad for anyone else if they don't have cats...)

My best deals:

Purina Cat Chow
- regular price: $5.55 each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 2 $1.00 off from S 2/06
- final price: $0.78 each
(note: HT's policy is not to take 2 coupons on buy 1 get 1 free items but it seems when I purchase different flavors of an item they do allow it so I did not have a problem using 2 coupons for this deal)

Sargento Cheese
- regular price: $3.39
- sale price: $1.89
- used 4 $1.00/2 coupons from S 1/30
- final price: $0.89
(I believe these were on clearance because the sale did not apply to all the cheese - just a few selected ones)

Tidy Cat Litter
- regular price: $3.19/each
- sale price: none
- used 2 $1.50/1 coupons from R 1/30
- final price: $0.19/each

Ken's Salad Dressing
- regular price: $3.25
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used $1.00/2 coupon from S 1/9
- final price: $0.63/each

GM Cereal Bars
- regular price: $3.45/each
- sale price: 2/$4.00
- used 4 $0.50/1 coupons from S 1/30
- final price: $1.00/each
(since these are just $0.50 off coupons they double every day but I still liked the deal for my kids lunches)

There is also a General Mills promotion going on but it wasn't clear on the Southern Savers site so I wasn't able to do it today. I'm going to try tomorrow but who knows if the shelves will already be cleared out! I hope you give it a try and find yourself some good deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment