Search & Win

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Planning and Catching Up


Wow, this past week has been a whirlwind. We had a great though busy time with my brother and his wife. We always enjoy having family around but of course it throws our normal routines off. Clearly my official organizing didn't happen though I did organize my sock basket :) May not sound like much and it's not really picture worthy but it helped me out a lot. I am looking forward to getting some "extra" organizing done this week though for the most part I have to get started on tagging for consignment sales. Hard to believe but they are coming up again.

I'm also getting back into menu planning though am so behind for the month having not yet planned out my entire month of meals. Oh how this puts me behind.

At least I have this week and I'll have to work on the rest for the coming week:

Monday: Weeknight Ravioli Bake (this is a recipe I found on Org Junkie's favorite dinners list - can't wait to try it!)

Tuesday: Parmesan Dijon Chicken with broccoli and potatoes (or rice - I have plenty of sides in the cupboard and freezer)

Wednesday: Mexican Chicken Lasagna - this is a fabulous Pampered Chef recipe that I will try and share this week because it's so worth sharing!

Thursday: Tater-Tot Casserole - not sure which one but this family favorite is up for the dinner rotation again!

Friday: Birthday party dinner for a friend's daughter

Saturday: Date night courtesy of the kid's school and Parent's Night Out - can't wait!

Just writing this out makes me feel a little more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment