Search & Win

Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: End of February


It's the end of the month so this is usually about the time I do my pantry challenge and try my very best to make meals out of what I already have. I usually end of having to buy a few ingredients here and there but for the most part I use what I have. Of course, if I had my act together and done a monthly meal plan I wouldn't have to worry so much but alas this month I did not. Oh well, I'm already working on March's plan in the hopes that next month will be better :)

Here's my plan for this month (and yes, I realize there's a LOT of Mexican but that's what I have!):

Monday: Mexican Shepherd's Pie

Tuesday: Chicken Taco Bake

Wednesday: White Bean Chicken Chili and Mac and Cheese for the kids - they won't eat the chili

Thursday: Easy Pasta Bake - I need some Italian in here! This is a simple recipe that I can throw together and almost always have all the ingredients

Friday: Chicken with noodles and vegetables - again, no real recipe just baking chicken breasts with some sides

Saturday: Leftovers - have a women's event at church so dad and the kids will have to eat what we have leftover :)

Sunday: Beef Tacos - a few weeks ago I picked up a number of taco kits for very cheap - this week seems like the perfect time to use them!!

Monday: Chicken 'n Dumplings (from the Rival Crock Pot Best Loved Recipe Book)

No comments:

Post a Comment