Search & Win

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Super Doubles Box Top Deal

I can't say I found a ton of deals at Harris Teeter today during Super Doubles - a few things were already gone and I went in on the first day (I really hate that) but I was able to pick up enough to save 50% on my total bill and since most of my items were necessary items for meals for this week and next I'm not complaining. (Spent $53.83 and saved $53.07 which included a $7.00 - on sale mind you - splurge on nectarines - my favorite!)

But my favorite deal was more of a deal for the school then for me. I picked up 8 General Mills items:



Total spent on all these items: $6.97
Total earned for the school: $5.80!!

How did I do it?

Harris Teeter is running a special promotion that when you buy 8 participating General Mills items you earn a $5.00 Catalina Box Tops coupon.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch/Honey Nut Chex

- regular price: $4.29/$3.85 each
- sale price: 2/$5.00
- used printable coupons (printed through Swagbucks to earn an additional 10 Swagbucks per redeemed coupon)
- final price: $1.50/$1.00 each

Honey Nut Chex Mix

- regular price: $2.95/each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used $0.50/1 coupon from SS 7/10
- final price: $0.47

Old El Paso Stuffers

- regular price: $3.69/each
- sale price: 2/$5.00
- used 3 $1.00/1 coupons from GM insert 08/07 which doubled this week
- final price: $0.50/each

Some great deals for me equals an awesome deal for my kids school!

For tons more coupon match-ups for this week at Harris Teeter be sure to check out Southern Savers

No comments:

Post a Comment