Search & Win

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kraft Foods $10 Cracker Rebate

******Rebate Check Received 1/26/10*********

We are completely snowed in here in Virginia so I am doubting that I will have the ability to shop tomorrow. This isn't so bad for us since I have so much stockpiled and because I swung by Harris Teeter on Thursday. I grabbed a ham on sale and a little more milk but what I really went in for was some Nabisco crackers.

Why? Well, they were on sale, I had coupons AND Kraft Foods is offering a $10 rebate when you buy 10 boxes of crackers. If you really like Wheat Thins and have a lot of coupons there is a way to make money on the deal. I decided against it and instead spent $14 on 10 boxes of crackers after coupons.

Here's what I got:



Retail price at HT this week:

Wheat Thins are buy 1 get 1 free ($2.79 for 2 during the sale)
Honey Maid Graham Crackers are $2.99
Ritz crackers are $2.99

Coupons for crackers can be found:

S 11/8 $1.00 off 1 box
S 12/13 $1.00 off of 2 boxes

If you have 2 $1.00/1 coupons then your Wheat Thins will be $0.40 each! If you had enough coupons you would be able to get 10 boxes for $4.00 making you $6.00 on this deal!

I decided I just didn't want that many Wheat Thins and wanted to pick up more of a variety especially some of the new Brown Sugar Cinnamon flavored Ritz crackers so I used the $1.00 off 1 box on the Ritz and Honey Maid crackers and the $1.00/2 coupons on the Wheat Thins. Still, 10 boxes of crackers for $4.00 is a steal!

After you've shopped check out Kraft foods HERE for the rebate form. Or go to Kraft Foods "Put a Jingle in Your Holidays" for more information.

And thanks to Robin for giving me a heads up on a sale this week at CVS. I got my CVS ad yesterday but haven't had a chance to even look at it - mostly because I knew I'd be snowed in today anyway so I won't get a jump on this deal. Maybe there will be a few left after I've dug my way out :)

Check out the lotion deal HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment