Search & Win

Monday, December 21, 2009

Shopping After The Snow

Well, Kirk managed to dig us out of the snow enough that we were able to actually leave the house for the first time in a few days! Not sure what the final total was but it had to be close to two feet. Incredible - it was beautiful. Now it's just piled up everywhere which isn't nearly as pretty but at least we'll still have some come Christmas.

Here's what I got when I went to HT today:



Not pictured: a lot - I left a bag at the store (Kirk went back for it) - Velveeta cheese, Pop Tarts, pack of cookies, 2 boxes of mac n cheese, Crystal Light and 3 gallons of milk (the milk I didn't leave but it's still not in the picture)

I spent: $76.01
And saved: $94.75

Seems like there are a lot of deals on crackers and cheese this week!

Best deals:

Breakstone Sour Cream
- regular price: $1.99 each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 2 $1.00/2 coupons from RP 11/15
- final price: $0.50 each

Kraft Shredded Cheese
- regular price: $3.29 each
- sale price: 3 for $5.00
- used 2 $1.00/2 coupons from S 11/22
- final price: $1.17 each

Hellmann's Mayonaise
- regular price: $3.49 each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 1 $1.00/2 coupons from RP 11/15
- final price: $1.25 each

Sunshine Cheez-It Crackers
- regular price: $4.29 each (seriously expensive!)
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 2 $1.00/2 coupons from RP 12/13
- final price: $1.65 each

Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
- regular price: $1.99 each
- sale price: 3/$5.00
- used 3 $0.40 off from G 12/13 and G 11/15
- final price: $0.87 each

For more great deals head to the Grocery Game.

And if you're noticing that I have yet more cereal - so help me I do :) We go through a few boxes of cereal a week so the stockpile I have will last a while but still I buy another box or two a week even when I don't need it! I think my addiction to couponing has gone too far...

No comments:

Post a Comment