Search & Win

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sunday Coupon Preview

Thanks to $5 Dollar Dinners I've found a link for getting a preview of the Sunday coupons. If you're at all like me you hate to wait. Every Wednesday I get excited to see what the sales are at Harris Teeter even if I don't shop for days. So why not find out early what Sunday's coupons are?

Sunday Coupon Preview

Such a great idea! A list of what's coming so you know what to expect and whether or not you should buy extra copies of this Sunday's paper.

Want something even better?

Subscribe to the Washington Post and you will have the coupon insert delivered on Saturday! Sometimes I even receive it on Friday. So I don't have to read the list because I already have the coupons in hand and can go shopping with them a day ahead of everyone else. I highly recommend a subscription - very much worth the smalll price you pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment