Search & Win

Sunday, August 22, 2010

General Mills Promotion At HT

We are back!

We had a nice time in Luray. Our food went a long way and other than buying some sheets and towels (I wasn't warned and didn't recall from last year that we had to bring our own) we avoided the grocery store all together! Sweet :) So, for just $30 at 2 outings we spent 4 days away from home. So nice.

But now we are back and since the kids are the only ones who can survive on fruit snacks and cereal I had to get back to the store.

So here's what I picked up:



I spent: $63.05
And saved: $74.64
And earned: $3.00 from General Mills for the fruit snacks

General Mills Promotion: Buy 20 participating products and get $6.00 off your order or $0.30 off each item

I purchased:

5 Fruit Snacks (also earned $3.00 back for this)
- regular price: $2.29
- sale price: $1.50
- used 2 $0.50/2 from S 8/8
- final price (after coupons, GM promotion and money back): $1.00 for all 5!!

3 Boxes of Cereal
- regular price: $3.29/$3.99
- sale price: 2/$5.00
- used one $0.75/1 and one $0.55/1 printables
- final price (after coupons and GM promotion): $0.70 to $1.10/box

4 Grand Buttermilk Biscuits
- regular price: $1.99
- sale price: 3/$5.00
- used 2 $0.30/2 printable coupons
- final price (after coupons and GM promotion): $1.07/each

4 Yoplait Trix Yogurt
- regular price: $2.79
- sale price: 2/$4.00
- used 2 $0.75/2 coupon from S 7/25
- final price (after coupons and GM promotion): $0.83/each

4 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers
- regular price: $2.19
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- no coupons
- final price (after GM promotion): $0.80/each

Most of the rest of my items were necessities that I picked up in order to make meals this week. For a few other deals and links to the coupon match-ups check out Southern Savers (side note - my subscription to the Grocery Game is expired and I haven't had the extra money to spend on it but I sorely miss it - I still think she has a higher number of match-ups and is a better site and as soon as I have a few "extra" dollars I'll be signing up again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment