Search & Win

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Menu Planning (A Little Late)


It's nearing the end of the month and I only have about $30 "left" in the budget. The budget has been weird this month because we went out of town and I had a different budget for that food but it kind of got mixed together so even though I'm over I'm not technically over. I know, it's hard to follow.

That being said I have come up with a menu plan for the whole week and into next week.

Monday (yesterday): Lasagna

Tuesday: Enchilada Bake with Rice

Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli and Applesauce

Thursday: Tator Tot Casserole

Friday: Pork Stir-Fry using leftovers from Wednesday with Rice

Saturday: Date night - it's my birthday :)

Sunday: We keep Sundays easy with pancakes or sandwiches

Monday: Out to Eggspectation - by us kids eat free on Monday and it sounds like a great way to celebrate the kids first day of school!

Tuesday: Mexican Shepherd's Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment