Search & Win

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Toiletries At CVS

I have certainly learned (and shared) that the best way to save money on your grocery bill is to buy your toiletries with "play money" at CVS. This week is an excellent example. I mean who really wants to pay a whole lot for toilet paper?

So, I didn't :)

This week I picked up:



I spent: $19.97
And saved: $19.80 (including $5.00 ECB's from last week)
And earned: $10.00 in ECB's

So after coupons and ECB's - I got 2 huge packs of toilet paper and 6 boxes of tissues (which are perfect to bring in to your kids school) for just $10!

I used coupons from PG 8/1: $1.00/2 Charmin Toilet Paper and $1.00/6 off Puffs Tissues - there are other combos using the same coupon insert but we needed toilet paper.

You haven't already be sure to sign up for e-mails at CVS - if you're new you should get a $4.00 off $20.00 coupon and you'll get notices for the coming week's ad early - I've already seen what's on sale starting Sunday. Seeing it this early means I can decide if I want to go back tomorrow or Saturday for any more of this weeks sales. If I know something great starts on Sunday then I will hold whatever ECB's I have for the coming week. I love planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment