Search & Win

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Catching Up And Getting Ahead

Last week was an extremely busy week. Every day seemed overwhelming and I'm honestly just glad it's over.

It wasn't all bad. After all I got to do a lot of shopping :)

Here was my first haul (the girls are anxiously awaiting their new pajamas - I think I have created "pajama" monsters - they were even sleeping with their PJ's! Heck I think they are happier about new pajamas than new toys! - so they had to be in the picture just so they could get their hands on their new PJ's :) )



This is just the clothes - I usually pick up a small toy for the kids which is something they look forward to.

My total spent this time around was somewhere around $175 - I spent $15 on items for the kids school so $160 was for me. Of course, I did earn $84 merchandise credit for working 14 hours but I think I did pretty well. I went a long way towards outfitting Kaitlyn for summmer with a number of outfits for just $7! And, of course, the pajamas which were all about $3.00 each - I picked up a total of 9 pairs so that each girl got 3 new sets and believe me they know which pairs are theirs and they tell me about it every day :) On half-price day I picked up 3 coordinating outfits for the girls for under $10 total - good deals!

And now back to "regular" life - at least for 2 weeks until the moms of multiples sale on the 19th. I need to be even more ready for that sale and I have 2 weeks to tag everything. Great.

As for organizing - I've gotten some done - little things here and there - Kaitlyn organized her dresser and cleaned up her room quite well - this week I have to tackle the triplets room. They seem excited about it so hopefully that will go well.

In order to be ahead of the week I'm posting my meal plan early :) Having a meal plan ready is the best way I can feel on top of my day and week - it means I have the ingredients in hand and I know when I have to start making dinner and what will be on the table - when I don't have a meal plan I have no idea what to make and I'm missing ingredients to make any meal that I would hope to have. So, to repeat myself - meal plans are great :)

Sunday: Layered Enchilada Bake

Monday: Angel Chicken

Tuesday: Burger 'N Fries Pot Pie

Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet

Thursday: Creamy Baked Ziti

Friday: Gram's Chicken Pot Pie Updated

Saturday: Sweet and Sour Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment