Search & Win

Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday: Month's End


This is a harder week to meal plan. Since the month ends on Thursday and I haven't yet built April's menu it's harder to come up with a whole plan for this week but I'm giving it a try based on what meat I have left in the freezer. Fortunately it's not as bad as it could be since Saturday night is actually date night and the kids will have their meal provided for them so I only have to come up with something for Friday - sweet!

Sunday: Easy Pleasing Meatloaf with rice and broccoli

Monday: Easy Baked Manicotti

Tuesday: Updated Shepherd's Pie

Wednesday: Alea's One Pot Chicken Dinner

Thursday: Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole (this will be using my FREE Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme - yum!)

Friday: Chicken Spaghetti

Saturday: Date Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment