Search & Win

Monday, March 14, 2011

Menu Planning Monday: A Busy Week Ahead


I know I've repeated myself saying that menu planning is important but on weeks like the one I'm looking forward to, make it even more so. This week is going to be nothing short of non-stop activity and I'm already feeling the stress, so to have meals figured out in advance takes a little of the stress and strain off of my shoulders day-to-day.

I know I haven't done an organizational post but the truth is I've been too busy organizing to do a post! Right now my family room doesn't look like I'm any more organized, with buckets and toys everywhere but I really am making progress. I have thrown out lots of broken toys and sorted into bags numerous like items to sell this weekend at the moms of multiples yard sale. Hopefully I won't come home with much :)

I just haven't had time to take pictures and do any posts but hopefully soon when individual places are more organized and put back together as opposed to the "big sort" I'm under going right now. This is probably the 3rd time I've done this and it does (fortunately) get easier each time but I'm praying that now that the girls are 4 and quite capable of helping with the cleaning that this will be my LAST time!!

My meal plan for this crazy week:

Monday: Weeknight Lasagna Toss

Tuesday: Easy Chicekn Enchiladas - I'm excited to try these - through Kraft First Taste I was able to get a free sample of the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme and I've been anxious to try these enchiladas ever since I saw a video for it on Swagbucks - hoping they come out great!

Wednesday: Bruschetta Chicken Bake

Thursday: Sweet and Sour Chicken - didn't get to this last week

Friday: Fast food: set-up night for the multiples yard sale

Saturday: Wahoo! Chili (I figure if I make a favorite of my husband's he'll be happy to help me with meal prep when I'm utterly exhausted from working all day)

Sunday: Mexican Shepherd's Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment