Search & Win

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kellogg's Deal At Harris Teeter: FREE Milk!!

I don't think there could be a better time to stock up on cereal and milk - two things my family goes through FAST! We go through around 6 gallons of milk a week - sometimes even 7. And cereal we can go through just as quickly - a box in a morning if we all eat the same kind (not that anyone ever does because that would mean all of us agreeing on something and well, that doesn't happen very often).

It's usually hard coming off Super Doubles week but this certainly makes up for it! After 3 trips today - here's what I picked up:



Here's what I did:

My first time through I did my regular grocery shopping picking up what I needed along with 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal:

Kellogg's cereal: Pops, Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks and Rice Krispies
- regular price: $3.29 to $3.98/each
- sale price: $1.99
- used 2 $1.00/2 coupons from RP 3/6
- final price per box: $1.50/each
- BUT I earned a printed Catalina for a free gallon of milk on my next purchase

After my first transaction I went and bought 4 more boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk - I used 2 more coupons and my free milk and for 4 boxes of cereal and a gallon of milk I paid just $6.24!! PLUS I earned a coupon for another free gallon of milk.

And if all of that weren't enough I can get a $10 pre-paid Mastercard back after I purchase 10 boxes of Rice Krispies (other cereals also qualify but none of the rest are kinds we eat except Crispix which wasn't on sale this week) - the way my mind thinks I would have just bought all Rice Krispies today but my kids would NOT have been thrilled with that decision and since we were (literally) completely out of cereal I had to get a variety :)

For the link to the printable rebate go HERE - even better - you can do this rebate up to 5 times!! I see a lot of Rice Krispies in my future... Of course, I could save them for Easter and make some really cool Rice Krispy treats :) Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment