Search & Win

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating your Mother's or celebrating with your children and enjoying your own motherhood.

I got to spend the weekend away with my husband at Hershey Park, PA - lots of rides and lots of chocolate but no kids :) It was a nice break. I'd say that covers Mother's Day even though it was more for our 15th anniversary.

Now for Mother's Day I got a different sort of gift - my favorite kind:

Photos of my family!

My beautiful kiddos :)



The whole family - I think this is such a cool shot:



More of the family - seems like Rachel was not cooperating! Stinker...





My handsome boys...





And my beautiful girls...









I think these are my favorite - the individual shots of the kids - how cute are they?











And no photo shoot is complete without some good photos of me and my favorite guy!





A big thanks to Megan Keys from Keys Photography for the great shots! And of course, Happy Mother's Day to me :) I hope I can actually get some of these on my wall soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment