Search & Win

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Triple Coupons At Harris Teeter!!

It has been well over a year since Harris Teeter last ran triple coupons but this week they have brought them back! Triple coupons means that instead of your $0.50 coupon doubling to a dollar it actually triples to $1.50.

I did a quick run this morning and picked up a few things:



I spent: $15.95
And saved: $42.92

I have to admit I was hoping for a little better but even with coupons that triple some of the items were around $1.00 (such as the Goldfish - hard to believe those tiny bags which my kids can consume in about 30 seconds would sell for well over $2!! I paid $1.10 per bag and that was after a sale AND a triple coupon - yikes!)

I also had a raincheck for the broccoli as well as a coupon but didn't find out until I got to the register that even though the raincheck was for buy 1 get 1 free they ring up differently than normal. Instead of ringing them in half price they ring one up full price and one free so I had to buy 4 so instead of $0.70/each for 3 I paid $0.88/each for 4. Not huge but about $1.40 than I had hoped to pay.

Anyway, my best deals:

Mahatma Rice
- regular price: $1.59
- sale price: none
- used 6 $0.50/1 coupon from RP 5/1
- final price: $0.09 each!!

McCormick Seasoning/Grillmates
- regular price: $2.50/$2.99
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 2 $0.75/1 coupon from RP 4/10
- final price: FREE

Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
- regular price: $2.79 each
- sale price: 2/$4.00
- used 2 $0.50/1 coupon from SS 5/1
- final price: $0.50/each

Egglands Best Eggs
- regular price: $3.29
- sale price: $2.50
- used $0.55/1 coupon from SS 5/1
- final price: $0.85

That's what I found on my first trip. Any good deals you found? For more coupon match-ups check out Southern Savers and have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment