Search & Win

Monday, May 2, 2011

Menu Planning: New Month


Once again it's been a very busy week/weekend and another week has begun and I didn't get everything done I had hoped. Does this happen to everybody? To top it off Mother's Day is days away and my 15th anniversary is just days after that. Holidays and celebrations always mess up my menu plan as well as throw a curve in the list of things I need to get done on any given day.

Monday: Mac 'N Cheese Pie

Tuesday: Sassy Sloppy Joes

Wednesday: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo

Thursday: Moms of multiples meeting - I'm speaking on couponing so I have to be there but at least my meal will be covered :)

Friday: Mexican Shepherd's Pie

Saturday: Weeknight Lasagna Toss (or leftovers - I have a baby shower to go to so this one is up to Kirk!)

Sunday: Mother's Day - plans unknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment