Search & Win

Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Planning: Trip Planning


We're going camping this weekend. I'm using the term loosely since we're not going alone but with almost 30 other people so there's a huge amount of food coordination going on right now. That being said my lists and plans are a little off right now which is driving my brain crazy!

My menu plan for this week is small so I'm going to plan from now till the end of next week when we leave for another trip - I've got to plan to use the food I have in my freezer/pantry before I go - thanks for bearing with me today!

Monday: Chicken ‘n Peppers Pasta Skillet

Tuesday: Easy Pleasing Meatloaf with mashed potatoes (we're having the company we didn't have last week)

Wednesday: Burgers ‘N Fries Pot Pie

Thursday: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles Alfredo

Friday through Monday: Camping

Tuesday: Easy Chicken Bake

Wednesday: Skillet Chicken Nachos

Thursday: Ham & Pasta Skillet

Friday: Turkey and Brocoli Casserole (using chicken)

No comments:

Post a Comment