Search & Win

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Meal Planning and A Happy 4th

Happy 4th of July! I hope that you all have a very safe and happy holiday planned. We always enjoy the fireworks at a huge outdoor event by us and I'm excited to go again this year. The girls absolutely love fireworks and get very excited whenever they seem so I'm really looking forward to them seeing the big fireworks this year.

Know what else the 4th of July means? Grilling! Summer! All the great stuff in the menu planning :) Though it's my husband who grills. And he made some GREAT burgers for us and some friends last night at a cook out.

Because next week is incredibly busy since it is once again time for Classy Kids and I will be working all week I have gone ahead and menu planned into the next weekend. The week after that we will be gone with some friends for a few days so that is a totally seperate menu plan. It's a good thing I enjoy menu planning and couponing :)



Saturday: Burgers grilled by Kirk

Sunday: Easy Herb-Baked Chicken

Monday: Chicken Enchilada Pie

Tuesday: Velveeta Baked Spaghetti Squares

Wednesday: Beef and Bean Taco Casserole

Thursday: Chicken Pot Pie (my recipe)

Friday: Chicken N Peppers Pasta Skillet

Saturday: Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup - I know it's a little warm for soup but it still sounds good :)

Sunday: Angel Chicken

Monday: I'm working so the kids and dad get mac and cheese

Tuesday: Tator Tot Casserole - this is one the kids actually like and it will be easy for Kirk to make it for them while I'm at work

Wednesday: Spaghetti (another dad and kids night)

Thursday: Beef Tacos (last night for dad and the kids)

Friday: Creamy Baked Ziti

Saturday: Chicken Divan

Sunday: Leftovers - cleaning out the fridge before we leave

I'm definitely hoping to do some more grilling and salads with my next meal plan because I really enjoyed Kirk's burgers yesterday - I just need some new recipes - anyone have any good ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment