Search & Win

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Great Week At CVS

I've said the best way to start playing the CVS "game" but it's also a really good way to keep going. Regardless of what you actually need it's a good idea to pick up what is free at CVS. If you can't use it then please donate it - lots of places need personal care items like toothpaste and deodarant and even if you don't need diapers I'm sure you know someone who does!

I went through the line twice to roll my Extra Care Bucks :)

Trip #1:



I spent: $2.59 (using $7 in ECB's from last week)
And saved: $10.78
And earned: $11.99 in ECB's (they were all money makers)

Trip #2:



I spent: $4.80 (using the $11.99 from Trip #1)
And saved: $22.99
And earned: $9.00 in ECB's

The deals:

Crest ProHealth Toothpaste
- original price: $3.89
- sale price: $3.50
- used $1.00/2 from PG 5/2
- earned: $7.00 in ECB's
- final price: FREE/money maker $1.00

U by Kotex Liners, Pads or Tampons
- original price: $4.99 (not on sale)
- used $1.00 off 1 from S 4/18
- earned: $4.99 in ECB's
- final price: FREE/money maker $1.00

Hydro 3 Razor
- original price: $8.99 (not on sale)
- used $5.00 off 1 coupon from S 5/9
- earned $4.00 in ECB's
- final price: FREE

The Veet has a couple of different options and printable coupon. For that and a lot more match-ups check out Southern Savers. I know I'm headed back there tomorrow for some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment