Search & Win

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Little Things At CVS

I did make it to CVS last week but it never got on the blog - I apologize. But I did get there tonight for this week and figured I'd share even though it's small.

Here's what I got:



I spent: $3.22
And saved: $11.30 (used $6.00 in ECB's from last week)
And earned: $7.00 in ECB's

The deals:

Colgate Total Toothpaste
- regular price: $3.89
- sale price: $2.99
- used 2 $1.00/1 coupons from S 4/25
- earned $2.00 ECB's back for each tube ($4.00 total)
- final price: FREE

Aleve Tablets
- regular price: $6.49
- sale price: $5.99
- used $1.00/1 coupon from S 5/2
- earned $3.00 ECB's
- final price: $1.99 (considering I found a bonus pack with free 24 count I thought this was a great deal!)

For more deals check out Southern Savers - though some of the match-ups I didn't see and they were completely out of floss. Not surprising though - I tried to go on Saturday only to find out that my CVS no longer starts their sales on Saturday (ugh!) - and there were only 3 packs of floss there. I'm sure they were cleaned out of floss on Sunday. But hey, it's just floss right? Seriously, you can live without it :) Kidding, kidding, I know it's good for you I just never seem to get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment