Search & Win

Monday, May 31, 2010

Is May Really Over?

I hope that you all had a very blessed Memorial Day and that you remembered those who have served our country and given the ultimate sacrifice. I know we pray for our nephew every day as he fights for our country.

As for us, we had a great day with friends and sharing a meal. What's more fun than giving and sharing?! Not much :)

I did make it to Harris Teeter this week but I didn't pick much up since it's the end of the month and I will be gone for June (my hubby will be here but he'll buy his own food :) ).

Here's what I picked up:



I spent: $30.31
And saved: $35.43

A few good deals:

Edy's Dibs (yum!)
- regular price: $3.99
- sale price: 2/$5.00
- used 4 $1.00/1 coupons from S 5/2
- final price: $1.50/each

Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Microwave Popcorn
- regular price: $5.19
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used $1.00/2 coupon from S 5/16
- final price: $2.10/each

For more great deals check out the Grocery Game

As for my meal plan - it's a simple week since we'll be traveling on Saturday and I want food gone from my pantry :)

Monday - grilling out with friends
Tuesday - Pork Roast with broccoli and rice - it was on sale :)
Wednesday - Spaghetti
Thursday - Moms of Multiples Dinner/Meeting
Friday - Leftover and whatever - NOT cooking :)

I'll have to do the end of the month recap tomorrow - don't have my totals tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment