Search & Win

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Focusing on CVS

I didn't get to CVS yesterday because of the holiday but in the future I will be shopping at CVS on Saturday because my CVS allows you to earn ECB's for both weeks on Saturday. The sales coming up that start on Sunday can also be purchased on Saturday. Nice deal right?!

I will also begin posting the best CVS deals that I find on Saturday so if you want to shop at Sunday then you can get out there and do it :) I won't post a complete list - the Grocery Game can do that for you. The ones I head out to get are the ones that are very cheap.

After going twice this is what I got:



I spent: $29.55 (on the high end for me)
And saved: $78.14
And earned: $19 in ECB's (in total I earned $31 in ECB's but used $12 on my 2nd trip)

The deals!

Febreze Products: spend $10 get $5 extra care bucks - limit 5 so you can spend $50 and get $25 back in ECB's

- Febreze candle or Noticeable starter kit: $6.50
- Febreze fabric refresher: $5.00
- Febreze air effects: $3.00

But of course there are coupons and boy are they good!

Get out your newspaper from today (7/5) and inside you will find a P&G insert (get more then 1 copy - you will want it)

- use $4.00 off Febreeze Noticeable starter kit
- use Buy Febreze fabric refresher and get Febreze air effects free ($3.00 off)

Ultimately I spent $43.50 on Febreze products to earn $20 back in ECB's BUT I used a total of $21 in coupons so I actually just spend $2.50 :)

I bought 3 of everything for $2.50!! I told you you'd want more then 1 copy :)

Olay Body Wash 23.6 oz or plus ribbons 18 oz.

- Both are 2/$12.00 and you will get $5.00 ECB back for 2

- Use 2 $2.00 off coupons from 7/5 P&G

- Your cost will be $4.00 each - $8.00 total

- You will earn $5 back making your final total $3.00 for 2!!

Just so you know the original price of those are between $7.49 and $8.99 depending on the size for just 1!! And you will get 2 for $3.00.

Head & Shoulders Shampoo - even if you don't need this find someone who does - it's too good a deal to pass up!

- Price is $4.99 for 1 and you will get $2.00 ECB's back

- Use a buy 1 get 1 free from 7/5 P&G

- Total price will be $4.99 for 2 but you will get $4.00 ECB's so final price will be $0.99!! Not even a dollar for 2 shampoo and conditioner.

Dawn Dish Liquid on sale 2/$2.00 and you will get $1.00 ECB back

- Use 2 $0.20 off coupons from 7/5 P&G which means you will get 2 for $1.60 and earn $1.00 back so $0.30 each.

Other good deals that I didn't pick up (they were out of the tape):

CVS tape is $1.49 and you will get $1.49 ECB back

CVS pantiliners are $0.89 and you will get $0.89 back

For other deals check out www.thegrocerygame.com

***** side note - as I wrote all my deals down I could NOT figure out why in the world I had to pay $11.00 when I total all my deals my total spent should have been around $8.00 - she charged me for an extra Olay lotion and I will go back tomorrow to try and get my $6.00 back! *****

No comments:

Post a Comment