Search & Win

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ECB's + Sales + Coupons = Free Halloween Candy at CVS



Yep, that's right! I got all of the above for $0.34 - okay, not completely free but I didn't want to lose another ECB for the $0.34 so I paid that out-of-pocket.

The Fun-Size Milky Way and Twix (and others) were on sale buy 1 get 1 free
- regular price: $3.50 each
- sale price: $1.75 each
- used 3 $1.00 off 2 coupons from RP 9/27 and RP 10/11
- final price for each: $1.25

M&M's were on sale 2/$3.00
- used 3 $1.00 off 2 coupons from RP 9/27 and RP 10/11
- final price for each: $1.00

By spending $20.00 on candy I earned $5.00 back in ECB's - so, ultimately I made money on the deal :) I spent $0.34 and made $5.00!

In order to make this deal so cheap I did use $15.00 in ECB's that I earned from last week. But I tell you to get candy so cheap is the way to go. After all, I'm just going to give it away free to the little monsters that come to my door in a few weeks. And you know I mean monsters in the nicest way possible :)

If you haven't started shopping at CVS I urge you to give it a try - it always pays off in a big way!

And don't forget to enter our giveaway HERE. If you are having trouble leaving a comment please e-mail me at dorindanelson@comcast.net and I will add your name to the list. Please enter by noon on Saturday in order to have your name included!

No comments:

Post a Comment