Search & Win

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Harris Teeter Trip 10/4

I guess if I would wager I'd say that the beginning of the month is the lowest for sales :) Not that I've really compared but this week seemed to be low on sales. Fortunately I had a few rain checks and plenty of coupons so I still did okay but clearly I have had better weeks!



(Not pictured: 4 gallons of milk)

I spent: $63.77
And saved: $89.29

Best deals:

Famous Amos cookies - regular price $4.19
- sale price buy 1 get 1 free
- used 4 $0.55 off coupons from RP 8/30
- final price: $1.00 each

Froot Loops/Apple Jacks - regular price $3.89/each
- sale price 2/$5.00
- used 2 $2.00/2 coupons from RP 8/30
- final price: $1.50 each

For more deals check out The Grocery Game - and good news! The list will now be updated on Fridays and then again on Sunday's with any new coupons. This is perfect for all the weekend/Saturday shoppers :) I'm finding I don't get to the store any earlier than Sunday so I'm not sure it will help me but if I get a free Saturday I know what I'll be doing :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for a while!! I am so amazed at what you save at Harris Teeter....Where do you get most of your coupons? LIke what does RP mean?
    Just trying to get in the groove of saving too!!!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete