Search & Win

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Harris Teeter Trip 10/11

At this point everyone knows me at Harris Teeter. Sad when you get to the register and the cashiers are asking if you're out for your weekly trip :) Yes, that's my life! Clipping coupons and visiting Harris Teeter. At least I was able to impress them with my savings this week.



I spent: $40.25
And saved: $117.16 - plus I earned $4.00 off my next order from Pillsbury.

Best deals:

More free Tuna! Hee hee, got to love free :) Helps that Kirk actually likes it and it makes a really easy lunch for him at work or me at home.

Starkist Sandwich-Ready Tuna Salad Pouch
- original price $1.59/each
- sale price: 2/$3.00
- used 4 $0.75 coupons from RP 9/20
- final price: FREE

Nestle Cookies
- original price $2.99/each
- sale price - buy 1 get 1 free
- used 6 $1.00 off coupons from RP 9/13
- final price: $0.50/each

Eggo Waffles (and you all know I go through like a box of these a day unless the kids eat cereal!)
- original price $2.19/each
- sale price: 2/$3.00
- used 4 $0.55 off coupons from RP 10/4
- final price: $0.40/each

Egg-Land's Best Eggs
- original price $2.99/each
- sale price buy 1 get 1 free
- used 3 $0.55 off coupons from S 9/13
- final price: $0.40/each

With that and the E-VIC item being eggs for $0.39 as well I have more than enough eggs to last me a month! Seriously, I got 4 dozen eggs tonight for $1.60 - crazy cheap! Now, who has a good recipe for omelets or quiches?

Don't forget to enter the Swanson Giveaway HERE!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Hey!

    So if I'm the only comment, does that mean I get to win!? that would be SUPER! :)

    ReplyDelete