Search & Win

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Week To Start CVS

I mentioned last week that it's a good idea to start "playing" the CVS "game" when you can begin with free items. Well, this is a good week to get some "free" items after your extra care bucks.

I went last night and did two transactions.

Here's what I got:

Transaction #1:



I spent: $16.67
And saved: $21.96
And earned: $13.99 in ECB's

Transaction #2:



Using my previous ECB's:

I then spent: $2.41
And saved: $26.33
And earned: $4.00 in ECB's

We were low on soda and I figured almost free with ECB's was the best way to stock up again :)

As for the free stuff:

Dove Shampoo/Conditioner
- regular price: $4.49
- sale price: none
- earn back $4.49 in ECB's or FREE
- in my paper there were no coupons on 1 product, however, there was a coupon for $2.50/2 from RP 3/28
- I decided to use that coupon since I always need conditioner with my shampoo anyway
- final price for 2: $1.99 or $0.99 each

Dial Nutriskin Body Wash
- regular price: $5.49
- sale price: none
- used coupon from HERE
- earn back: $4.50 in ECB's
- final price: $0.99 without coupon or FREE with coupon

For more deal match-ups this week head to Southern Savers. It was kind of a high week but at least the ECB earning was pretty good. I started out with $3.99 for this week and have $4.00 for next week. And I have some free soda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment