Search & Win

Monday, April 5, 2010

Menu Planning - Buying 1 New Ingredient Or Less


Last week was horrible for menu planning. It was Spring Break which meant everything was weird and we ate whatever was in the house without much of a plan. I guess there are weeks like that.

This week doesn't seem a lot better but I am planning meals and my goal is to only need one ingredient or less to purchase since I have already done my bulk grocery shopping and since I didn't spend much I don't want to spend much more :)

Because I have so much Cream of Chicken and Cream of Mushroom soup I looked for recipes that used those - Campbell's Kitchen website is a great resource for that! So, no cookbook this week but a great new site :)

Monday - Cream Cheese Chicken w/ Broccoli (purchased Italian Seasoning packet $1.29)

Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie w/ Cheese Swirls (purchased Veg-All $1.00)

Wednesday - Tator Tot Casserole (purchased tator tots $2.69)

Thursday - Chicken Taco Bake (purchased black beans $0.69)

Friday - Now & Later Baked Ziti (purchased ziti noodles $1.00)

Saturday - Mini Taco Bowls (purchased cheese $2.00)

Sunday - Egg Omelettes made by daddy - he makes really good ones and we all love to eat his breakfast cooking on Sunday's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment