Search & Win

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Just An Okay Week At Harris Teeter

Like I've said before the biggest plus about stockpiling is not having to worry so much when it's not a good sale week. I will say that despite buying cereal like a crazy person we go through it like it's going out of style. I can go from 20 boxes to 4 in a week. I kid you not! All the kids love it and with few exceptions it's what the kids want to eat for breakfast. I am trying to bribe them with muffins for breakfast though since we are currently low on cereal. This explains why I was willing to pay $2.00 for a box! $2.00 - I'm still wrapping my head around it - especially since it was the smaller box.

Here's what I got:



I spent: $50.95
And saved: $27.33

I really didn't use many coupons this time so my deals weren't that great. The only thing I did pick up was 4 packs of stick cheese. They were on sale buy 1 get 1 free and on some of the packages there was an offer for $4.99 back if you bought two packs. You can do up to 5 rebates per household so after rebates I will get my 4 packs free! That's about the only way I can justify spending $10 on cheese :)

Just a note - if you buy 4 packs and see the rebate offer - do it in 2 transactions because you can only submit one offer per envelope and you have to have the original receipt for each one.

P.S. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my (sometimes) co-blogger and good friend, Cherie. Cherie, you're an awesome mom and I'm proud to know you! Have a great day and a blessed year.

No comments:

Post a Comment