I started my top 50 list this week but haven't gotten around to finishing it. We headed to DC to check out the Cherry Blossoms and I've been playing catch up since. I also went to Harris Teeter without a real grocery list - I had my coupons but no real meal list.
I picked up:
I spent: $41.84
And saved: $72.36
I'm most excited about stocking up on Cream of Chicken Soup :) I go through this a lot and I love not having to pay a ton for it.
- retail price: 2/$3.00
- sale price: 3/$2.00
- used 3 $0.25 off 3 coupons (now expired) and 2 $1.00/2 printable coupons from Southern Savers
- final price: $0.17 to $0.50/each
Act II Popcorn
- retail price: $2.55
- sale price: 4/$5.00
- used 3 $0.40 off 1 coupons from S 2/28
- final price: $0.45
Sister Schubert's Frozen Dinner Rolls (love these!)
- retail price: $3.99/each
- sale price: buy 1 get 1 free
- used 3 $0.50/1 coupons from S 3/28
- final price: $0.99/each
For tons more great deals check out the Grocery Game and/or Southern Savers.