Search & Win

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New To Staples Rewards

Oh yes, there's another store with another rewards program. I think they are probably endless and if you had all the time in the world you could probably get everything and anything free.

Alas, I do not have that kind of time :( However, when I read the words free batteries and paper for $1.00 - that I do have time for.

Here's what I picked up at Staples tonight:



I spent: $27.79

I will receive: $19.98 back in Staples Rewards
And: $5.49 in Rebates
Total cost to me: $1.00 plus tax

Staples Rewards will be money back that I can use in the store to buy other Staples products whereas Rebates are actual checks that I can cash and well, get cash :)

The battery limit is 2 and the paper limit is 1. You do need to sign up for a Staples Rewards card the same as you would at CVS or Harris Teeter.

I'm completely new to actually receiving Staples Rewards though I've been signed up for a while I've just never received any rebate checks. You have to reach $10 to get a rebate and if you haven't reached $10 in a quarter then you lose your rebate rewards so truly I have no idea if I ever got to $10 before :)

I'll let you know what happens - in the mean time sign yourself up and get to Staples especially if your house, like mine, goes through batteries and printing paper like water.

1 comment:

  1. I love Staples Rewards! I've been using them for years, and it's how I get my printer ink so cheap. You can also take your old cartridges into the store and get $3 Rewards for each one.

    ReplyDelete