Search & Win

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Few Freebies

If you are out and about the next few days you may want to consider picking up a few Freebies (plus overage):

Walgreens:

Electrasol Finish Tabs:

Sale Price: $3.49
Register Reward: $1.50
Coupon in today's Smartsource: $2.25 off 1
Final price: FREE plus overage

- I don't know if this is every Walgreens but my Walgreens does NOT allow coupon stacking so I will use my RR immediately because they're not worth holding on to. However, they do allow you to use 2 coupons when you are buying 2 products so I could purchase 2 bottles of Pantene:

Sale Price: 2/$7.00
I can use $3/2 coupon from PG 12/26 AND my RR for $1.50 off (2 coupons on 2 products)
Register Reward: $2.00 (earned after purchase)
Final price: $0.50 for 2 or $0.25 each

Another Freebie is at Safeway!

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks

Regular Club Price: $1.99
Sale Price: $0.99 if you buy 4 or more
Earn: Catalina of $2.00 if you buy 4; $3.00 if you buy 5
Use: 2 coupons for $0.50/2 - I highly recommend printing them from Swagbucks so in 8 to 12 weeks you can earn another 10 Swagbucks just for redeeming your coupon - follow the link below to sign up and then click on "Coupons" on the left hand side:

Search & Win

Purchase 5, use 2 coupons - you will owe $3.00 and you will get back $3.00 in a Catalina (printed at the register) good for your next shopping trip.

Final price for 5: FREE

Since Safeway is also having a sale on yogurt I used my Catalina to purchase yogurt at a greatly reduced price - by pairing my Catalina with another printed coupon (use link above) for $0.75/2 I was able to get yogurt almost free as well. Plus I will earn Swagbucks for using my coupons plus all GM products have Box Tops on them so that's another $0.10 each product for the school.

Sounds like a reason to go shopping to me!

Thanks to Southern Savers for the Walgreens match-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment