Search & Win

Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Being flexible this week! I have my whole months menus printed out and taped to my calendar, however, from one day to the next I change my mind about what sounds good so I make changes. But that's just another thing I love about monthly planning - it sounds like you have no flexibility but the reality you have lots. Not in the mood for spaghetti tonight? Try making Mexican, after all you already have all the ingredients for that meal too.

This is another month we expected company for a week and once again we had to make changes and push off the visit so I had planned for a large number of *big* meals so instead of having a ton to eat next week and lots of leftovers I'm moving some bigger meals around the calendar and inviting friends and family over for different meals :)

Our menu this week:

Sunday: Ravioli Lasagne

Monday: Quick Chicken and Dumplings

Tuesday: Mac Chicken Caccitore (left over from last week - didn't get to it)

Wednesday: Burgers 'N Fries Pot Pie

Thursday: Layered Enchilada Bake with rice(shared with company)

Friday: Broccoli Chicken Casserole Recipe

Saturday: Pizza Sloppy Joes (shared with LOTS of company because these feed a crowd)

No comments:

Post a Comment