Search & Win

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Month End Money Recap

As it always seems to do time marches on and we are now at the end of January which is the first chance I get this year to analyze my New Year's Resolutions. How are you doing? Given up already or going strong? I guess I fall somewhere in the middle since I missed a few weeks of organization.

Here's how I'm doing so far:

1. Organization. Pretty good though I did miss a few weeks - oops. May miss this week too due to company but here out I have high hopes for getting some things done. I'm certainly happy with what I've accomplished thus far.

2. Decorating. I did not get to this at all this month. I'm hoping we can at least re-do a bathroom in February.

3. Spending less and saving more. Um, not sure on this one. Hoping we did but I'm not totally sure. The way our budget is working February will be a better budgeted month.

4. Do a little more deal hunting. This I did. I picked up a few deals through Swagbucks like a $20 Amazon gift card for $10 and quite a few more gift cards through Swagbucks which will allow me to get some free stuff in the weeks to come - huge budget help!

5. Monthly meal planning. Did it for January and am working on February now.

Like I said, I did okay but I'm very much hoping to do better in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment