Search & Win

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rite Aid Videos


I feel very behind this week, this month, heck, it's January this year! Yikes, not a promising way to start. I have my spots to organize but last week had way too many late nights to get things finished and posted and this week has started off with snow days meaning the kids have been home from school. I'm hoping tomorrow gets me off to a better start!

However, I haven't missed watching videos at Rite Aid . Talk about a money maker! Watching the videos means earning money to spend at Rite Aid. Coupons sure but also $4 off of $20 and a few $1.00 off any product coupons. Along with some +Up Rewards that's a long way to free products at Rite Aid!

The best way to use these coupons is to purchase items at Rite Aid that earn you more +Up Rewards as well as on offers that you can combine with Manufacturers coupons. If you haven't started shopping at Rite Aid I highly recommend it! It's a great way to stretch your dollar - even on food.

I'm slowly getting back on track and part of that is to make sure you all are heading to Rite Aid for come coupons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment