Search & Win

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Planning Monday: The End of January


I know this is a broken record but really is January about over? Seems like another year will be over and it hasn't even started! Of course my girls are already counting down to their 5th birthday which is 10 months away - I guess they have already figured out that time does fly.

So to end our month this is what we will eat :)

Sunday: Chicken and Broccoli Fettucine

Monday: White Bean Chicken Chili

Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas

Wednesday: Chicken 'N Peppers Pasta Skillet

Thursday: Taco Bake

Friday: Leftovers/eating out/spaghetti - not sure because we're expecting family for a week and they may be in town or they may not so it makes it hard to plan so I'd rather avoid cooking if I can :)

Saturday: Mini Meatloaves

Sunday: Alea's One Pot Chicken Dinner

Monday: Layered Enchilada Bake - this is actually a repeat from earlier this month but because we are feeding company again, it's a family favorite and I already have the meat for it for this month I'm going with it again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment