Search & Win

Friday, March 27, 2009

Triple Coupon Week!



It's triple coupon (manuf. coupons up to $0.99 face value) week again at Harris Teeter but this time it's for the entire week! It began this past Wednesday (3/25) all the way to next Tuesday (3/31). And let me tell you, you can save a bundle!

I went tonight and spent $1.33 and saved $20.67!!



The Totino's were Buy one Get one Free and I had 7 coupons for $0.35 off a box.
Original price: $2.19 each
Sale price: $1.10 each
Final price with coupon: $0.05 each!

The Suave was from my free coupon - remember that? It came and I cashed it in tonight.

The only thing I actually paid for was some shampoo for the kids and since I had a $0.75 off coupon it tripled and I got $2.25 off a $3.99 bottle of shampoo.

So, get out there and start saving! HT limits coupon redemption to 20 a day so you may have to go more then once (I know I am!)

1 comment:

  1. Great score. And another reason I wish I had a Harris Teeters near me.....

    ReplyDelete