Search & Win

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back To CVS

Finally. Last week's list seemed a bit overwhelming - just too many options for my brain! So, I waited till this week to go back and bought my first 2 packs of Pull-Ups! Does that mean potty training is in my future? I don't know!!!

Anyway, here's what I bought:



I spent: $12.49
And saved: $24.98
And earned: $6.00 back in extra care bucks

When a pack of pull-ups averages out to be around $4.00 a pack I can afford to potty train my girls! Lucky for them :) And hopefully, eventually for me when I get to the point of actually not need any diapers anymore!

I bought:

Huggies Pull-Ups were on sale 2/$18 - I used 2 $2.00 off coupon from S 7/19 and then earned $4.00 ECB's.

And I needed the make-up :) But I did use a coupon and earn some bucks back!

And just so you know Harris Teeter is once again doing triple coupons this week! So, get to the store and pick your stuff up cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment