Search & Win

Monday, August 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - August 31st


I have gotten so behind on meal planning lately! I don't know what it is about summer but somehow I let it slide and just kept eating out of the pantry. It works but the variety stinks :) This week I finally got my act together and planned out some meals!

Monday: Weeknight Lasanga Toss (this we've had before and it's so good)

Tuesdsay: Chicken Taco Bake - this just looked way too good to pass up! We're adding cheese of course and serving over rice.

Wednesday: Chicken Tortilla Chip Casserole - sounds slightly similar to Tuesday nights but it's just too good to pass up (something about $5 Dinners caught my eye for this week)

Thursday: Moms of Multiples meeting and I will actually be speaking to the club on couponing and saving money on groceries :) And for speaking my meal is free - another great money saver!

Friday: Date Night

Saturday: Chicken & Three-Cheese Potato Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment