Search & Win

Monday, August 17, 2009

Late Run To Harris Teeter

Yikes! Not only am I late getting to the store but I was very late there tonight. My receipt said 12:00 AM and there was a LINE! What?! I kid you not, there were people in front of me and behind me. Apparantly I am not the only crazy person shopping at midnight at Harris Teeter.

But I did manage to get through the line and use 18 coupons that tripled. Unfortunately they were out of stock on a lot of things (no surprise) but I still felt like I got a good amount of stuff so I'm not complaining.

Here's what I got:



I spent: $46.17
And saved: $114.58

Since it's late and I'm tired I won't go into my best deals tonight but I do plan to go back tomorrow (or at least send my husband back) to see if he can use some more coupons and I'll post again.

In the meantime be sure to check out The Grocery Game for a HUGE list of deals (I printed out 7 pages and that was after removing what I didn't want).

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I'm always impressed. I want to see your receipt to see what you're buying! I did pretty well for the weekend...spent around $66 and saved around $106...I think. It's still never as good as you!

    ReplyDelete