Search & Win

Friday, August 7, 2009

Finding Freedom Friday: Cutting Back-To-School Costs

It's been a while since we've done Finding Freedom Friday but tonight Phoebe had a new one up. I wish I had tons of ideas on how to save money on school costs but I don't. This is one thing I haven't worked on yet this year. I'm sure it will be a must once the triplets are in school since school supplies times three will be a killer (or really times 5 because of the older 2).

I have found great stuff for cheap at CVS - lots of items free after extra care bucks but you do have to get in there early because it goes fast.

And tonight we shopped at the outlet mall for backpacks - since it is tax-free weekend here in VA it saved us a few dollars but seriously not a whole lot. I must admit we splurge a little on backpacks because it is the one school item that the kids really get to pick. They wear uniforms so we don't buy too many clothes.

But when I do buy them clothes I will be using coupons and shopping sales just like always! I save a lot of money that away especially at Gymboree :)

For ideas on how to save money on school supplies check out Phoebe's blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment